[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » Minecraft » Fridge's Icepack(1.10.2 Mod Pack)
Fridge's Icepack(1.10.2 Mod Pack)
dombnexenDate: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 9:56 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Modpack Version: IcePack-v2.3
Works for Minecraft version: 1.10.2

Hello TE  Today I am proud to give you all a modpack that I worked hard on for the past few days. I could've just made a zip folder with the mods inside but that's no fun! So I programmed my own application to install all of the mods!

Basically you can choose which of the mods you want to install and leave others out.

Included Mods

KyzDerp's Mods:

Zee's Mods:

Fridgey's Mods:

Other Mods:

Preparation
  • Open to your .minecraft folder.(Type this in the windows search bar: %appdata%)
  • This step is if you see a "mods" folder in this directory. Go into the "mods" folder. Delete all of the mods that are on the list above. The existing mods may conflict with the mods being installed and cause errors. Next if you have a folder inside called "1.10.2", also delete the mods from in here that are on the list above.
  • Now if you have Minecraft open, close it. It is best to keep the launcher and the game closed while installing mods.

Installation & Downloads

Mod Pack: Mega
  • Run the installer after completing preparations.
  • Choose which mods to install.
  • Confirm that the installer is pointing to your .minecraft directory(default).
  • Click Install and wait for a confirmation.
  • Open the Minecraft Launcher. Select the profile: "IcePack-v2.0" and press play.
  •  
    Forum » Games » Minecraft » Fridge's Icepack(1.10.2 Mod Pack)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

Hosted by uCoz

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | WBT | Domb Nexen